Terms and Conditions of Appointments
We are so excited to see you back in store but for now things need to change slightly to allow for health and safety and social distancing. I know the below sounds strict but it is to keep you and staff safe at this present moment. Below are details of how your appointment will work please read prior to your appointment….
- If you feeling unwell prior to the appointment please contact the store to re arrange asap. Pls do not attend the appointment. The cancellation fee will not apply in covid symptom situations. We will check the temperature of everyone as soon as they enter the store.
- Pls only arrive at your appointment at your allotted time as the door is locked to avoid people just walking in and browsing, we will already have a bride in the store so cannot allow you in prior to your appointment.
- As soon as you enter the store there is a sanitiser station which we will need you to use before we start the appointment and as you leave the store.
- We are only allowing yourself and two other guests. We will have facility in store for you to facetime and skype call, and at this time we will allow photos to be taken.
- We will be wearing PPE in appointments for your protection. The wearing of masks in stores is now mandatory you will need to provide your own.
- The guest that you bring with you will need to help dress you; we cannot help at the moment due to social distancing so pls ensure the person you bring with you is happy to do this.
- There will be no try on shoes available so it might be worth bring a pair of your own
- The appointment will last 1 ½ hours, we cannot over run as we need ½ hour between appointments to sanitise the room and dresses tried on.